Wednesday, April 20, 2011

g-mails you should have noted.



sent to all students 20-4-11


Hi All,
As you progress with your Trade Term Wiki.
I want you all to update the descriptions you already have placed and look at other students' work.
I need to see some discussions around these terms.
I want to see at least one discussion from each of you on someone else's trade term.
be aware that critique is to be mindful of peoples feelings. be nice, but be honest.
Regards
Merf


sent to all students 19-4-11

Hi Guys,
I'll be at work for the second week of the term break.
27th April - 30th April.
You have my gmail address and my office extension is 8702. (unitec 8154321)
I recognise some of you have some catching up to do.
There may be some lofting and drawing that needs to use Unitec resources to achieve.
I will be available (not completely) to help you access the resources and guide.
Be aware I also have other work to undertake.
The good thing is that there is very little in the way of safety issues around the resources you need to use, so some self directed work is quite acceptable.
Please contact me before you come in so that I may be sure to allow you access.
I advise any of you to take this opportunity if you need to catch up. Time not something we get more of.
Best regards
Merf 


sent to students 18-4-11

Hi Team,

This group gmail is just to catchup.

I'm presenting at a symposium this week Wednesday, and will show a snapshot of how we are using Blogs and the Trade Terms Wikispace to start our journey.
Please update as much as you can of the Trade terms doc.

I'm also placing some Blog Posts in my Blog 

to help you When it comes to putting video into your Blogs.
Many of you have yet to post anything much?

How about getting stuck into it over the break?

regards
Merf






No comments:

Post a Comment