Monday, June 20, 2011

Marking of Intro to Boat (in -prog)

I'm in the process of marking student Introduction to Boatbuilding e-portfoilio's produced in google-docs.
I'm really pleased with what I'm seeing.
As usual however I decided to place the feedback AND the marking criteria and grade into each students' google doc.

This (I thought) was going well.
Upon having a conversation or two today, I realise I'd better have another think about the process.
Oh the woes of a 'digital immigrant'. At times I feel more akin to an 'ignorant digit-ist'.
I guess I'll get it right in the end.

I have high hopes that as the wairaka.com system is opened up fully we might be able to better setup resources as templates and avoid re-learning items of little moment.

I've still got some time to mark.
Other pressures on me as a learner are taking there toll and time is compressing. "See" students  I have exactly the same issues of 'time being a measure of work' that you all do.
Guess it's time to prioritise again.

No comments:

Post a Comment