Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Welcome Aboard

Hi Team.

This' Blog' is intended as a place for me to; make  mention of events, note particular actions I witness during our work together and 'think out load' in my reflections to you all.

You might call it a Diary.

In nautical terms, it is a type of 'Logbook'.
Historically a 'Logbook' is where a Captain keeps the record of his ships journey.
It is appropriate then that a 'Blog' is in fact a short name for a 'Web Log'.

We can all record our journey throughout this year in our own 'Blogs'.

At times I'll use this 'Blog" to show you things. At other times I may just try things for myself, you might get a laugh at my efforts....I'm fine with that

The point is... I'm not afraid to try stuff.
It's fun.

It also aids communication, interest, enquiry and debate. All things we need in order to 'get to know one another' and promote teamwork.

Join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment