Friday, March 11, 2011

Pre-Week 2 info.

I thought it appropriate to note here for any students' that are racing ahead and setting up blogs.
"Bogger" is the application I wish you to use. It is found within the Google g-mail system by going to "more' then "even more" in the file menu line.
The "Blogger" application registration is very straight forward to action. Again keep everything G-mail oriented please.

Please! name the blog with your name first and Unitec in the title e.g. BRETTUNITEC.
This will aid me in being able to manage the large number of blogs our groups produce.
I don't like missing anyone out.

Finally... a good number of you have already made a g-mail account and I thank you. In the interest of building a good group environment lets be sure to get everyone on board before we get too deeply into our use of the Web 2.0 Tools.

Anyone that wants an extra curricular activity might investigate the many different Web 2.0 "Cloud" bookmarking applications available and share your findings in class.
I've used Diigo, Delicious, feedsquares and dropbox.
I've also just been informed that "Googlebookmarks" is a very sound application also.I've not used it so I'll look at it over the weekend and evaluate for myself.
(quite likely the one to use as the person that suggested I look at it is a bit of a wiz)

CU
Merf

No comments:

Post a Comment